Popular Posts

Monday, June 2, 2014

Journalism to me


I am a boy who is still waiting to be turned 20 by this October. I am a man who can’t be bargained or controlled by any one. I am a man who still is perfect with loads of imperfection. I want to carve out my own future.
Journalism is what I am pursing. it was my dream plus my parents too. I just want to earn and live my life by writing and reporting news on border aspects. Journalism demands one to be adventurous, hardworking and a very patient man. But I don’t have any such quality as such. All I am doing is trying and trying. I would say fifty percent has been achieved and another fifty is yet to be achieved.
Journalism to be doesn’t mean just writing and reporting. It’s all about learning and educating others on a timely basis. I believe that the pen is mightier than the sword. I want to write and report news that brings out a new story that can change the whole idea. If media is a watchdog ,than I will become the watchman protecting the nation and its people from corruption and injustices.

No comments:

Post a Comment